Steel Properties : It mainly used to produce drill, tap, saw bit and high efficiency wood tool.
Applications : It is an economical low alloy high-speed steel with good red hardness, good toughness and thermal plasticity. It is generally used soft and moderate intensity metal.
Chemical Composition : (%)
Production Process :
|Under Annealed Condition :||Reduction Ratio :||Delivery Status :|
|Hardness: HB205-255||As 1:4 or 1:5||As Cold drawn / Hot rolled / forged, in annealed condition|
Size : Round
|Cold Drawn/Ground Bar||Hot Rolled Bar||Forged Bar||Coil|
|Φ 2.0 - 14.4mm||Φ 14.5 - 80.0mm||Φ 81.0 - 255.0mm||Φ 2.0 - 13.5mm|
Size : Flat
|5mm - 150mm||5mm - 810mm|
Size : Square
|4mm - 100mm|
Size : Sheet
|0.5mm - 12mm||810mm||2500mm|
- Annealing temperature : 860-880℃, keep this temperature by 2-4 hours, then cooling to 600℃ in the speed of less than 30℃/h.
- If after cold drawn process, suggest and stress relieving annealing process Under the temperature of 600-700℃, keep this temperature by 2 hours.
- Quenching & Tempering (salt bath)
Heat Treatment :
- Heating temperature under: 400-500℃ and 850-900℃
- TG4241 Austenitizing temperature: 1150-1180℃
- TG4341 Austenitizing temperature: 1160-1190℃
- Heating coefficient 10-15sec/mm, quenching under 580-620℃, then cooling to room temperature.
- Quenching temperature difference in 5-10℃ between TGM2, TGM2A;
- TGM2A's quenching temperature is higher than TGM2
Pre-heating in two steps :
- Tempering temperature under:540-560℃, tempering 3 times, each time 1 hour, then cooling to room temperature.